[Hidden-tech] Common Media is hiring a web account manager!

Noah Smith noah at commonmedia.com
Fri Apr 18 10:00:36 EDT 2014

This job primarily consists of hands-on task and project management,
coordinating with our team of developers, designers, and consultants to
deliver solutions to our clients. This is a great job for an organized,
efficient and web-savvy person who enjoys problem solving, resource
planning, and multitasking. We're looking for a great fit and will train
the right person in all other aspects of the position.

If you like to make people happy by solving problems, have great customer
service skills and wish to join a growing team of web developers and
designers, then Common Media may be the right place for you!

*Our Website Account Managers:*

   - Field incoming support and feature development requests by phone,
   email and ticketing software.
   - Triage and assign tasks to development team after gathering full
   requirements from client.
   - Ensure work is done completely and correctly by testing in-house
   before coordinating with clients to review and approve the work in a
   staging environment.
   - Manage day-to-day scheduling, coordinating meetings with both internal
   teams and external clients.
   - Will be trained to manage website content so they can assist clients
   in their daily web tasks.

*Minimum requirements:*

   - You must be smart, nimble and able to get things done in a busy
   environment.
   - You need great customer service skills so you can keep our clients
   happy.
   - You will also need excellent communication skills over phone and email
   in order to be effective.

*Skills that would set you apart would include:*

   - Previous experience at a web design and/or development agency.
   - Previous experience managing web content, especially in a client
   relationship.
   - Previous experience acting as a translator between clients and
   designers/developers.
   - Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Drupal, WordPress, or other related
   technologies.

*As an Account Manager with Common Media you'll find:*

   - A unique and creative atmosphere.
   - A casual (yet professional) work environment.
   - A dedicated and competitive 15-person web agency.
   - A competitive salary with benefits, including health and 401k.

If interested, please submit a resumé, cover letter, and any salary
requirements to jobs at commonmedia.com. This is a full-time on-site position
at our new offices on Route 9 in Hadley MA; no part-time or remote
applicants, please. We are planning to make a decision in April, with the
position to start as early as is convenient in May.

--
Noah W. Smith, Managing Partner
*Common Media *| 84 Russell St, Hadley MA | desk: 413-259-6777 | cell: