[Hidden-tech] sweet office space in Agawam

Jill Monson jill at inspiredmarketing.biz
Sat Apr 12 17:42:15 EDT 2014

FYI I made a typo. It is 168 ELM St. My mistake.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2014, at 5:19 PM, "Amy Scott" <amy at wildappledesigngroup.com<mailto:amy at wildappledesigngroup.com>> wrote:

COMMERCIAL/RETAIL SPACE AVAILABLE
168 Main Street, Agawam, MA

A charming Mill converted to usable space.  It is approximately 650 square feet. With amazing high ceilings, brick wall, great light, a large closet, brand new ductless AC and new wall-to-wall carpet.  The office is conveniently situated with VERY easy access off Route 57 and only five minutes from downtown Springfield.  And it has plenty of free parking.  It is a great, creative, unique looking space. Rent is VERY reasonable only $695/month and includes utilities.

In addition, the building includes an incredible fitness facility so you can get your workout on and a wonderful printer so you don’t have to go far to get what you need.  Also, if you are looking for foot-traffic… this location has it!  Available July 1st.

Please email at jill at inspiredmarketing.biz<mailto:jill at inspiredmarketing.biz> if you or someone you know is interested.

Amy Scott
amy at wildappledesigngroup.com<mailto:amy at wildappledesigngroup.com>
Wild Apple Design Group
Web. wildappledesigngroup.com<http://wildappledesigngroup.com>
Phone. 413 279 1677
Mobile/Text. 413 265 5083
Fax. 413 279 1676
Visit. 95 Post Office Park, Suite 24, Wilbraham, MA 01095

www.linkedin.com/in/wildamy/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/wildamy/>