[Hidden-tech] Ecommerce platforms

Bram Moreinis bram at gamefacewebdesign.com
Wed Apr 9 21:21:57 EDT 2014

Drupal Commerce used to be hard to master, but there's a distribution
called "Kickstarter" that can have you editing products instantly.  It
works very well out of the box for free.  If you're interested it
wouldn't take much to set up an instance for you to play around with.

-Bram

--
GF Logo

Bram Moreinis, Principal