[Hidden-tech] Large Joomla shops in the Pioneer Valley

Lynn A. Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Fri Apr 4 13:39:13 EDT 2014

One of my nonprofit clients is investigating changing CMS platforms on
their very large e-commerce website. The exec director suggested going
to Drupal and approaching one of the big Drupal shops in the Northampton
area. As the webmaster for this organization and as a Joomla developer,
I'd rather go with Joomla. Can anyone recommend any big Joomla shops in
the Northampton/Amherst area? Are there any?

Thanks,

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design