[Hidden-tech] Our affectionate cat needs a temporary home for 10 days

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Sep 25 21:43:45 EDT 2013

Hi, folks,

We are looking for a vacation destination for  Rufus the Cat from
10/12-10/21. It will be difficult for him to stay here with feeders,
since we're having major construction done while we're away.  So
we're looking for someone who'd like to borrow him for a little while.

He is an incredibly affectionate and mellow cat, except that he
doesn't like other cats and dogs, so we're looking for an animal
lover, or potential animal lover, who is currently petless.

If you know someone who needs cat therapy, please let us know.

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/