[Hidden-tech] carpentry services

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Mon Sep 9 17:18:23 EDT 2013

At 4:13 PM +0000 9/9/13, ckiras at comcast.net wrote:
>    ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hello --- I am looking for a reasonably priced carpenter who is
>reliable and does great work.
>preferably in the South Hadley area.    Any leads you may have will
>be helpful -- if you know someone or have done business with them.
>I can do a Google search, but need references and referrals.
>
>Thank you,
>Cheryl

Hi, Cheryl,

I know nothing about his pricing, but my neighbor Rich West, 10
Barstow Lane, Hadley (right over the town line from SH--next to
Barstow's store) has a carpentry business, and the work he's done on
his own kitchen is beautiful.

If you're looking for something more handyman and less builder, Tim
McNerney from The Repair Collective has been terrific to work with
for 10 years. I think he only takes new clients via referral, but you
can say I referred you.

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/