[Hidden-tech] Magazine Graphic Designer

jeffwinston jeff at whiteloafridge.com
Mon Sep 9 17:32:32 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

The company that I work for is putting together a professional magazine and I would appreciate speaking to any experienced magazine graphic designers regarding retaining their services for this inaugural edition.
We are looking for someone regarding layout and/or printing for this 40 page magazine, and we do have a strict deadline of a November 5th mailing.
Please contact me below to start the conversation with me and my colleagues regarding any/all variables of this project.

Thanks,

Jeff Winston
White Loaf Ridge Associate for NAFDMA
Director of Communications and Outreach