[Hidden-tech] adding SEO info to a website originally made with iweb

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:26:26 EDT 2013

Hello hidden-tech folks,

I'm not a website designer & have never claimed to be nor am I interested
in becoming one. (period).  *BUT* I created a website for a friend/client a
few years ago using iweb (an Apple application (no longer supported) that
was designed for people that aren't website designers)… The very basic site
I created is still fine and I can actually still use iweb to make little
updates and publish to a folder and then use fetch to upload to the hosting
site, etc. and the site looks and acts properly

*BUT* the site does not come up when using very obvious google search terms
etc...

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to add metatags and any other SEO related
info *to the iweb file* so it can be found in a basic google search. I
searched and searched for appropriate info but still don't have a clue.

I'm ready to hand over the reigns because I'm not a website designer… but I
thought I'd give it one last shot here…

Thanks for any info you can pass along...

Regards,

Tom Adams • Director/Owner
Reelife Productions <http://www.reelifeproductions.com> /
Folktography<http://folktography.zenfolio.com>

Using Media to Educate, Entertain & Enlighten since 1996
*• Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb **
(***
413) 575-9707 • Williamsburg, MA
*