[Hidden-tech] downloading an entire web directory

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Oct 29 17:22:12 EDT 2013

Glenn,
yes wget is a good way to do it - it does require using the command line, and neither unix
(that really is linux) nor programming

You didn't say your platform, so here are both - on mac open a terminal window, on the PC
use command.com

Then The short form for the command is:
         wget -r http://THE-URL-IN-QUESTION.COM/etc-etc-etc

For more,