[Hidden-tech] Inviting Hidden Tech members to hear best selling author Daniel Pink on "To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others"

Ira Bryck bryck at cpe.umass.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:48:42 EDT 2013

We are so proud to present DANIEL PINK, best selling author of "To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others" at our December 10th dinner forum of the UMass Family Business Center - see link for more info, and for special pricing for groups of all kinds! call or email to discuss: 413 545 4545 Ira at UMassFBC.com Ira Bryck

http://tinyurl.com/pzwwahu