[Hidden-tech] Tech Co-op Network Launches!

Charles Strader (Gaia Host) charles at gaiahost.coop
Fri Oct 25 10:21:19 EDT 2013

Gaia Host is really proud to be collaboratively part of the development and
launching of "Tech Co-op Network".

With Western Mass being such a hotbed of cooperation, it'd be great to see other
tech firms or freelancers in the area organizing as worker-owner cooperatives!

http://techworker.coop/

Tech Co-op Network is comprised of 18 different worker cooperatives, based in
the US, that provide media, communications, and computer technology goods and
services. Services provided my our members include:

Database Development
Domain Registration
iPhone/iPad Travel Guide Apps
IT Support/Consulting/Training
Media/Communications Strategy
PC Repair
Print Design
Social Media
Software Development
Web Design
Web Development
Web/Email/Server Hosting

Learn more about our organizing history and our members on the web site.

http://techworker.coop/about

--
Charles Strader
1-800-672-8060 x803
charles at gaiahost.coop

Gaia Host Collective LLC
http://www.gaiahost.coop

Reliable Internet Hosting services from a
worker-owned cooperative dedicated to
environmental and social sustainability.