[Hidden-tech] Adobe Security Alert

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Tue Oct 22 09:53:43 EDT 2013

Hi Becky
	Yes, that sounds like the letter I got. Because Acrobat Reader is so omnipresent, my guess is that Adobe has at least some information about almost everyone. And they are trying to crack down on pirated versions of their software.
	I signed up for Creative Cloud with a credit card that has (what I think is) good identity theft protection. I would never give Adobe my bank info or debit card. I haven't entirely gotten over being cranky about the CC sign-up process so this security issue doesn't make me happy. But I am enjoying using the software so at least there's that and we'll see what else happens.
	I really appreciate hearing from other people about this.
	Thanks
	Lynne

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design