[Hidden-tech] : A request for help finding a good used car for my son

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Mon Oct 21 10:24:02 EDT 2013

Just recently, I compared several places for a used Prius.  I found
Pleasant Journey to be significantly more expensive than the average.

OTOH, I found a decent car at a decent price and received very good
service at Cahillane's Auto Sales- a couple blocks closer to the center
of Northampton on the corner of Pearl St.  While I was negotiating the price,
Chris Cahillane mentioned that the car would be serviced before it was delivered.
When I came to pick up the car- it turned out they had thrown in a brake job!
Needless to say I was impressed.

cheers,
James