[Hidden-tech] Writing, Editing & Research

Steven Solomon ssol at interactiveguild.net
Sun Nov 24 09:13:15 EST 2013

Folks,

I've just relocated back to the Northampton area and am eager to take on any writing, editing or research work that might come across your transoms. There is little that I cannot write on in any domain. Take a look at my old website linked below for some samples in the arenas of Internet, telecom, business and media. I'm also very adept in other technology, medical and scientific domains, as well a local and regional history. Having grown up in a family of lawyers and judges, I'm quite handy with the lingo and ways of the legal profession, as well as general business writing and documentation. Oh, I'm an ace when it comes to political and policy issues.

So, do let me know if anything ever pops up to meet your needs or those of your colleagues and clients. In the meanwhile, be well.

Steven Solomon
Writer, Editor, Technologist and Near Futurist
Mobile: 413.923.1992
http://interactiveguild.net

In The Maze of a Networked World, We Help You See Around Corners