[Hidden-tech] Pulling Microsoft 365 calendar into Google Calendar?

Cheryl Handsaker ht at charlemontwebworks.com
Sat Nov 23 20:22:16 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've recently taken a new part-time position that requires me to use
Office 365 for email and calendaring, while my other part-time position,
as well as my personal life, uses Google Apps. It's been a surprisingly
difficult thing to manage. I use Thunderbird for all email and this is
working just fine but the calendaring is killing me! Can anyone
recommend a way to pull all my calendar events from Microsoft 365 and
into my Google Calendar world view?

I mostly use a Mac but also have a desktop PC and an Android tablet - in
case platform matters.

Thanks!