[Hidden-tech] I did a dumb thing - recover email from iPad

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 19:33:43 EST 2013

Matthew: No  backup of emails via iPad.

Shel: I may set up via gmail in the future like my other emails.

Jeff: Domain expired over 2 months ago so the server purged the old
files. This is the first time I've lapsed in renewing a domain - ever!
There is no website associated with it and the user does not access his
email but every few months, so it is not usually on my radar.

Noel: Not using Apple Mail.

Looks like it is not an issue to the user that the emails are not
recoverable. Thank god. I think I'll run it through gmail in the future,
but I don't think this scenario will come up again. If it does, I know
what to do differently now, before I re-set the password on the old iPad
configuration.

Thanks for everything.

Stacy