[Hidden-tech] App info for Dummies (or at least 1 dummy)

Izzy G izzygesell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:35:55 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

I'm looking at taking one of my products and making an app from it. I have
been talking with a possible developer and I could use guidance into what
to ask him  and what answers to give him about his questions such as
pricing (free, paid, freemium), user input (feedback,can they create other
content like video or variations of the activities on the app) What the
basic functionality looks like etc.   I'm a total newbie at this end of the
app chain so don't know what questions to ask and am not sure how to answer
the developer's questions

Thanks for the help,
Izzy

--
Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)
Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,     *413- 586-2634*  www.izzyg.com

*NEW FaceBook Group:  Cancer Caregiver Support & Humor
<https://www.facebook.com/CancerCaregiverSupportHumor> *