[Hidden-tech] 508 compliance

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Fri Nov 15 16:16:18 EST 2013

I haven't seen this show up, so please excuse a possible duplicate listing.

We have a client who has a set of PowerPoint and Word documents created for
a training program. They have been told by the Feds to make it compliant
under section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for people with disabilities.
They are looking for someone with experience to explain what is needed and
probably to make the change as well. If anyone out there has familiarity
with this, send me an e-mail and I can put you in touch with them directly.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 8

Northampton, MA 01060