[Hidden-tech] I did a dumb thing - recover email from iPad

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 15:58:55 EST 2013

I forgot to renew a little-used domain. Luckily, I was able to secure it
again and had to set up the single email address used on the account
from scratch. When I updated the password to this email account on the
iPad, all of the old messages disappeared since I had initially set up
as IMAP, I believe. I hadn't thought of this beforehand. I mean I did
consider it, but I thought the old messages would remain - I don't know
why.

Is there any way to get those messages back from the iPad? Obviously I
can't recover them from the server because they didn't exist there.

-- Stacy Kontrabecki http://about.me/stacy.kontrabecki