[Hidden-tech] Computer Leasing

Bruce Hooke bghooke at att.net
Fri Nov 1 22:38:10 EDT 2013

It's been a while since I leased a computer but when I did I was told that they could not legally rent out a computer with software installed on it (beyond the OS) due to the licensing terms on the software. So no MS Office. This may well have changed since I ran into that problem, but it's at least a potential issue to be aware of.

Bruce

  _____