[Hidden-tech] We have a new member level: Solopreneur, that could apply to you-- come take a look, or talk with us more

Ira Bryck bryck at cpe.umass.edu
Thu May 30 15:18:03 EDT 2013

If you've been at all interested in the resource known as the UMass Family Business Center, you should know that we have a new member level: Solopreneur, that could apply to you.

This is an affordable level of participation for the company that has no payroll (like 3/4 of all U.S. Companies).

YOU, the sole person in your company, can come to our series of 6 educational dinner forums, and meet all kinds of experienced, intelligent business owners from a wide variety of industries; hear excellent presentations by authors, academics, business owners, expert advisors; and have a wealth of brainpower to pick at, and get your own brain stimulated by others picking at it, too.

You, member of Hidden Tech, can come as my guest, to any one of our dinner forums. Each event is different, but you'll get the picture of what we do on an ongoing level, since we started in 1994.

Our next event is the evening of June 18th, and here's more about it: http://www.umass.edu/fambiz/calendar/June2013FunMeaningVideoFeedback.html

Give me a call if you want to discuss any of this more.

Many thanks!

Ira Bryck

Ira Bryck
UMass Family Business Center
100 Venture Way
Hadley, MA 01035

http://umassfbc.com
413 545 4545

New email: bryck at cpe.umass.edu
or Ira at UMassFBC.com

On Tuesday, June 18th, find out how to make your workplace more fun and meaningful; and you a clearer communicator
http://bit.ly/118GUuo

You'll love these podcasts:
http://www.umass.edu/fambiz/resources/podcasts.html