[Hidden-tech] Designer needed for a banner ASAP

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 14:39:54 EDT 2013

Hello Hidden Techers,

Some good friends who run a wonderful non-profit, Umoja Now, are in need of
a designer for a banner for an event ASAP.

My friend, Kelly Jones, of Umoja Now, says this:
"We are looking for someone to help create a great banner to help advertise
our Father’s Day event, “One Billion Fathers Rising.” The event is at First
Church in Northampton on June 16, 2013 at 1PM. Ideally, we would like to
have a design completed within a week, to allow us to hang a banner at
least 2 weeks prior to the event.Because we are a nonprofit on a very
limited budget, we are not able to offer much by way of monetary
compensation. We will, however, feature you prominently as our sponsor and
invite you to be our special guest. Please see the attached sponsor request
letter for more information about our event, and contact us with any
questions at kjones at umojanow.org."

See more about Umoja Now at http://www.umojanow.org

Kelly may already have a signmaker who can help donate their cost of
producing the banner, but I will let her speak to you further. I spoke to
Seigel Godfrey Signs on her behalf and they may help out.

The size of the banners is to be finalized. Kelly can tell you more. They
will also need a logo for OBFR down the line, but this event is coming
right up, so one thing at a time...

Thanks for considering helping on this,
Deb