[Hidden-tech] How's your healthcare?

Claire Huttlinger translationspot at comcast.net
Fri May 24 11:39:39 EDT 2013

Greetings, Hidden-tech people:
I am researching the successes/failures of our present health care system here in Massachusetts.  I would love to hear from self-employed/small entrepreneurs about their healthcare.  We are trying to improve the state system, but legislators are looking for real human feedback about it.
Please take a minute to go to my website translationspot.net, and click on the healthcare in Mass. button (bottom, left).  Tell whether or how you are covered, a great or regrettable experience you have had, and information as to whether it would be OK to contact you with more questions.  I WILL NOT keep or share contact information or identities of anybody without their confirmed permission.  I WILL NOT keep or share third party information ever under any circumstances.  We are really looking to improve things, and just need to know what people want to see happen.
Thanks very much!

Claire Huttlinger
translationspot.net

Claire Huttlinger