[Hidden-tech] Video help needed--small project

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Thu May 23 11:25:50 EDT 2013

Hi HTers,
I need some pretty basic-level editing help on some iPhone videos I have--merging 2 pieces together, editing out one brief section smoothly, adding a little intro and outro section with a few words and a weblink, that kind of stuff. Total video length maybe 5-7 minutes.

I reached out already to Tom Adams, but he's in deadline crunch mode, and I only have a few days to get this done so can't wait too long.

Anyone out there who is good at this kind of thing, and might have some time in the coming days to help me out? Happy to come to you, though I am in Leverett if someone is close by that's good too.

Thanks!
Adam