[Hidden-tech] Adobe Creative Suite coursework

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:25:54 EDT 2013

Hi Hidden Techers,

Do you know which state colleges offer courses in these programs this
summer? I am calling around but thought it might be faster to also ask here.

For some reason, Westfield State offers Photoshop and Illustrator, but then
Quark, not InDesign, which surprised me, but I have a call in to them to
clarify.

It needs to be an accredited state school, and within a reasonable drive
from the valley and if there aren't courses over the summer, then fall
semester would be the next option. (I already know that STCC has them in
the fall...)

Names of favorite professors also welcomed. :)

Thanks,
Deb