[Hidden-tech] Cumberland Farms Smart Pay...

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Sun May 19 17:29:12 EDT 2013

*Hey Mavens...*
*
*Cumbies has a gas discount program. By letting them debit a bank account
they save the credit card processing fees and give members a 10-cent per
gallon discount. Sounds great, right?*
*
*
*How some ever...*
*
*
*You need to give them your Drivers License Number and last four digits of
SS number with the Routing and Account number for the bank account that
they will debit to. Basically, what you would show across the counter at a
store to cash a check.*
*
*
*All that payment mumbo jumbo is done by www.paymentcard.com which manages
payment programs for businesses through/as
http://www.nationalpaymentcard.com/*
*
*
*So, one part of me is wary of giving them check cashing info online.
Another part of me wants the discount and figures they are another big
secure online financial vendor.*
*
*
*But, that's all feelings. Anyone have any real sense of how safe this is?*
*
*
*Thanx*
*dff
<http://www.nationalpaymentcard.com/>--*

*LISTEN to 'The Farkas Files <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com> – The Truth is
in Here... Somewhere'   *
Every Thursday at 9PM EST and Online 24/7 on* EmpoweRadio.com*

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
       *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
*Schedule Appt:*   *http://www.doodle.com/househealing*          * *
*          Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*         VoiceMail:*  *866 4 **FARKAS*  (866 432 7527)
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/
*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*                 Twitter: *@HouseHealing*
    Radio Show:  *www.*TheFarkasFiles*.com <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com>

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled*

*   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive

*   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, *
*   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*