[Hidden-tech] Event 4-3-13: Western MA Graphic Designers Meet, Greet, Discussion - hosted by DVWM

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:51:11 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Please join us for Western MA Graphic Designers: Meet, Greet and
General Discussion:
Hosted by Design Venturers Western Mass
When: Thursday, April 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Where: Essalon Coffee Roasting Co., Inc.
99 Russell Street, Hadley, MA

To RSVP, and for more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Design-Venturers-Western-Mass/events/109655902/

DVWM will be hosting a Graphic Designers Meet and Greet and General
Discussion, hosted by graphic Designer Steve Williams.

Let's get to know each other over some food and beverages. I would
love to discuss the work we are all doing, how we would like to help
each other develop in our chosen fields, and what other
topics/projects could be explored at later meetups. Possible areas of
interest: typography, animation, graphic novels, skill share,
collaborative work.

All the Best,

Lisa Hoag and Steve Williams
(Your friendly Design Venturers Organizers)

--
Lisa Hoag Designs
PO Box 983