[Hidden-tech] MakerBot (or similar) 3D printing

Steven Brewer limako at bierfaristo.com
Tue Mar 26 10:04:31 EDT 2013

On 3/26/13 9:53 AM, Ron Blechner wrote:
> I would love to see a DIY space in the Valley be founded, including 3d
> printing, access to circuit, metal, and wood crafting tools in the
> space, and classes and such.

I think many of us have been talking about trying to organize a
Makerspace for a while.  I spoke with Tony Maroulis (from Amherst
Chamber) about looking for space downtown and he was enthusiastic.  Once
the ICT Summit is done, I'm planning to start putting together a
proposal.  Or if someone is already farther along in their thinking, I'm
happy to just pitch in.

Cheers!

--
Steven D. BREWER <limako at bierfaristo.com>