[Hidden-tech] Any interest in doing something like this in WMass?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Fri Jun 28 06:42:32 EDT 2013

Thanks, all for your responses. I think the next step (next week, please,
not today) is for Rick and me to set a meeting date, possibly in
conjunction with one of the Hampshire County DELAs.
Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Helping you find the sweet spot of green AND profitable"

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.greenandprofitable.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Twitter: @ShelHorowitz
Award-winning author: Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green
Blog on GreenBusiness/Marketing/Politics/Ethics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/