[Hidden-tech] project mgt cloud vendors - Topic is Agile PM

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Jun 25 13:18:24 EDT 2013

Welcome to the list Ben

just as a heads up to you and a reminder to all
PLEASE set the Subject to a meaningful one for any post,
not just use a reply to a prior post on a different, even if related topic.

It helps the many list members who might not be interested.

Rich/webmaster

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member