[Hidden-tech] Looking for woodworking tools?

Gyepi SAM gyepi-hidden-tec at praxis-sw.com
Mon Jun 24 12:46:27 EDT 2013

As some of you may recall, I posted here last fall looking for a shop
to host my woodworking machinery for shared use. I found someone but he
is giving up the space at the end of the month so I'm looking again.

However, I'll be away for all of next year so I'm also amenable to
loaning the tools for the next year.

Ideally, I am looking to locate the tools in a workshop where I can also
use them. I am a hobbyist and frequently busy with non-woodworking projects
so my usage would be sporadic but sustained.

The machines are:

  Tablesaw - (Delta unisaw, 3HP, cabinet, 52" Biesemeyer fence)
  Bandsaw - (Grizzly G0513X2B - 17 inch)
  Jointer - (Delta DJ20 - 8 inch)
  Planer - (Grizzly G0453Z - 15 inch with spiral cutterhead)

  All but the jointer require 220 Voltage.

If interested, please get in touch ASAP.

Thanks

-Gyepi