[Hidden-tech] Any interest in doing something like this in WMass?

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Jun 22 22:04:37 EDT 2013

I found the Good Hundred networking day Tad Hargrave put together in
Alberta very inspiring (or at least his good article about it,
http://marketingforhippies.com/seven-community-building-lessons-in-becoming-a-hub/
). Wonder if we might do a similar salon/catalyzing day around here,
adding to the great work already done by InCommN, TedX, Ignite, PV
Local First, etc., but with a specific focus on people doing good.

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/