[Hidden-tech] Having trouble installing a WP theme

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Fri Jun 14 17:10:14 EDT 2013

I have just installed the WooCommerce shopping cart on one of my sites. Now
I'm trying to install the Wootique theme to go with it, to make setting up
my commerce site easy.

I downloaded the theme and followed the instructions to upload the zip file
back into my WP dashboard. However, I got "Unable to create directory
uploads/2013/06. Is its parent directory writable by the server?"

Any ideas?
Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Helping you find the sweet spot of green AND profitable"

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.greenandprofitable.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Twitter: @ShelHorowitz
Award-winning author: Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green
Blog on GreenBusiness/Marketing/Politics/Ethics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/