[Hidden-tech] Seeking a specialized writing coach

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 07:33:03 EDT 2013

Hello Hidden Techers,

Because I occasionally coach clients on improving their writing, I received a request for this service from a C-level professional who is a colleague of a long-time client of mine.

After discussing with her what she thinks the problem is with her writing and looking over a writing sample she sent me, I think she may have a learning disability.  The problems are such that I don't believe I have the ability to coach her, so I'm looking for a referral to someone who has a lot of experience at the high school or college level helping people with disorganized thinking and possibly perceptual difficulties improve their writing.

Maybe you know someone who works/worked at a writing center at one of the local colleges?  Or maybe that's you?

Thank you for any leads.  I would love to be able to give her a few options of qualified people she can turn to.

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com
Goshen, MA