[Hidden-tech] Looking for Part-time: Accountant/Office Manager/HR/Jack-of-Trades

Kirsten Modestow kirsten at wearebrigade.com
Fri Jun 7 08:37:34 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We are a small creative shop located on University Drive: www.weareBRIGADE.com and we've been growing. I am currently doing my own books (with husbands very part-time help) and I am looking for someone to take them over and help out in other areas. Position is flexible, negotiable and likely will change as we figure things out together.

I'm not sure I can even find someone to fill this! I'd love any suggestions or applicants.

I am looking for someone to come in a day/several hours/no idea a week. Clearly this is a flexible schedule, although I would like the person to be on-site in Amherst sometime between 9 and 5.

I'm looking for someone to:

• Balance my mac quickbooks, cross-reference with bank account, enter receipts, categorize, reconcile. I have a payroll company and a tax accountant. But this person should be able to work with both parties for smooth sailing.
• Help with time sheets for 8-10 employees, we currently have a mac excel system that's working, but I need help managing it, our project manager is currently handling but he's too busy.
• Help stumble through some HR help, gathering 1099s from freelancers, help understanding the healthcare, retirement, benefits, handbook, etc.
• General office help, help organize space, cleaning system, and general office issues.

I would love any suggestions!
Thanks in advance,
Kirsten

Kirsten Modestow