[Hidden-tech] JOB: Technical Website Support Person

Jake Del Hagen jake at bigvoodoo.com
Wed Jul 31 18:00:17 EDT 2013

Big Voodoo Interactive is seeking a full time Technical Website' Support
Person.

The Prospective Candidate Should:

Understand link and URL structures of a website
Understand basic HTML / CSS
Familiarity with using content systems such as Wordpress.
Use and update various social media and blog accounts.
Have Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Preform administrative support function as needed.

Most days will consist of internal and external website support and
quality control, with a high emphasis on content migration between
websites/domains. While this is a technical support role, we will
consider more advanced candidates with PHP, PERL or LAMP skills as well.

Please send your resume and cover letter to hr at bigvoodoo.com. Note: This
is not a contract or off site position, you will be working out of our
Open Square office location in Holyoke MA.

We look forward to talking with you.

      OPEN SQUARE

Thank You,
Jacob M Del Hagen