[Hidden-tech] Seeking CakePHP consultant

Lee Barstow bcbarstow at amherst.edu
Mon Jul 22 09:56:23 EDT 2013

Amherst College Advancement seeks a consultant to advise us as we install and develop a web application in CakePHP. We are looking for help during the initial design phase and again during the implementation phase, including onsite or remote code reviews with our developers. We expect we'll need 3-5 days of help spread over a couple of periods. Skills needed include:

* CakePHP 2 expertise
* Eclipse
* Object-oriented PHP
* PHPUnit
* Authorization and access Control (CakePHP ACL)
* Performance and load testing
* Exception handling & logging
* Deployment process and tools
* Desktop and mobile design

Thanks -- Lee

Lee Barstow
Director of Advancement Reporting & Systems, Amherst College