[Hidden-tech] 2 Positions at Amherst Design Firm

Kirsten Modestow kirsten at wearebrigade.com
Sun Jul 21 14:08:33 EDT 2013

PT/FT Office Manager/Project Manager (Amherst)

Part-time to Full-time.

Creative design/advertising boutique (weareBRIGADE.com) is looking for an office manager/project manager to help with office management and creative workflow. Job is non-traditional in that it will require wearing many hats, including; working seamlessly with our current full-time Project Manager, helping the Creative Director, work comfortably with 8 creatives, in addition to some project management and client interaction. This person will also need to handle general office tasks such as time sheets, cleaning schedule for office, excel time sheets, possible bookkeeping, organizing HR paperwork and other administrative tasks.

Environment is creative, and fast paced. The work we do is nationally recognized and high profile. Person must be a team player and must interface well with the team and clients moving forward.

You must:
- be able (and like) to juggle a list of 35 projects or 55!!!
- suggest ideas for how to improve our system
- must be easy to talk to and get along well with client and with creative staff
- must be extremely organized
- must be a quick learner and a hard worker
- must be solution oriented and be able to problem solve
- must be a team player
- must be organized
- must be detail oriented, and be able to write emails with panache and no typos!!!
- knowledge of advertising, or print production a plus.
- we're on a mac platform and you will need to use acrobat, InDesign and whatever necessary : )
- having a creative bent helps but is not necessary

If you can exhibit these skills but may not have had direct experience in a position like this... convince me!

Please send resume, why you think you'd be the right fit, any examples of your love of organization and any testaments to your work ethic. Currently the position is for 20 hours a week, but we are in some new business pitches and this could move to 40 hours as this process moves forward.

Thanks!!!
Kirsten

Freelance Graphic Designer (Amherst)

Creative design/advertising boutique (weareBRIGADE.com) is looking for freelance graphic designers with extremely strong portfolios.

 Environment is creative, and fast paced. The work we do is nationally recognized and high profile. Person must be a team player and must interface well with the team. This may or may not evolve into a full-time position.

Attention to detail a must. Must have high-level of craftsmanship, must have a similar aesthetic and must want to be part of building something special.

Position is on-site. Must include link or download link to portfolio for consideration. Thanks!

Kirsten Modestow
Creative Director

6 University Drive,  Suite 201
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002 USA