[Hidden-tech] WANTED: Contract Sales Data Analyst

Yadim Medore yadim at purebranding.com
Wed Jul 17 21:26:37 EDT 2013

We're looking for someone to some contract data analysis work for us. We would normally do this with our in-house data analyst using SPSS and Excel, but the data set is way too large for this. I'm guessing it needs enterprise-level software.

  *   Need a Data Analyst who can assess of five years of sales data for a client.
  *   We are looking for organic consumption clusters based on frequency, range of products used, dollar spend and type of customer.
  *   Our goal is to develop a longetudinal mapping of customer maturation with the client identifying transition thresholds.
  *   There are three types of customers that will be assessed.
  *   The data set is approximately 3.5 gigabytes with 5 million individual data points thus requiring a software & system that can handle it.

Please respond via email.

Thank you!

Yadim Medore
Principal