[Hidden-tech] T-Mobile reception in Northampton

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sun Jul 14 16:37:05 EDT 2013

>Hi. I'm thinking of switching from ATT for my iphones ($150/month)
>to T-Mobile, which would be more like $100. I've heard bad things
>about T-mobile reception being spotty, but T-Mobile says that's no
>longer the case.
>
>Does anybody have first-hand experience with T-mobile reception in
>Northampton? I work downtown, and live a mile from downtown.

John,

We had TMobile for several years and switched about two years ago.

Coverage in downtown NoHo was fine. Florence and the hilltowns was
pretty terrible at that time, and Amherst faded away east of Emily
Dickinson's house. Both service coverage and customer support
improved quite a bit when we switched to Sprint. Our bill is higher,
but we went from three phones to four and from 500 minutes a month to
1500 with unlimited text.

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/