[Hidden-tech] who services keeping landline number, other than phone companies (verizon, etc.)?

Gyepi SAM gyepi-hidden-tec at praxis-sw.com
Thu Jul 11 18:17:16 EDT 2013

I don't know of the specific provider you are asking about, but
you can port your landline to any provider. Some may choose not
to, of course, but that's a policy decision, not a technical one.

Over the past 12 years I've used Verizon, Vonage, Comcast, Verizon (clearly,
I'm a slow learner), Google Voice and kept the same number. Google voice was
the most complicated since they only port mobile numbers so I first ported my
numbers to T-Mobile just long enough to port them to google voice.

Hope that helps.

-Gyepi