[Hidden-tech] Rush banner printing

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:09:13 EDT 2013

Hi Hidden Techers,

I need to print a rush banner job for a festival Saturday in Boston.
Due to event logistics and budget mayhem that was no fault of my
client's, she now needs a banner to hang by Saturday morning on the
stage for $100. or less. (Let's just say when you are up against the
mayor of Boston's wife, and she screws up the event location only 10
days before the event, you have a big problem on your hands. My client
is African and in my opinion, she has gotten pushed around.)

I've priced a 54" x 8 foot full color banner with Paradise Copies for
just over $200. including hemmed edges and grommets. I am waiting for
a call back from Carol to see if she can accomodate the $100 budget.
(obviously it is 1/2 of her regular price...)

Meanwhile, I need to see who else could do this. If we went with just
black image on white or gold vinyl, could someone recommend a vendor
who can turn this around by Friday night if I got art to them by
tonight? (tomorrow being a holiday, many places are closed)

We could come down in size, and consider even a 3 x 5 foot, or other
similar option. Right now, it's down to just getting what we can.

This client, the African Festival of Boston, is an all-volunteer
effort, and are good people. See www.africanfestivalofboston.org and
the sponsor organization, Shalupe Foundation, at www.shalupe.org.

Any leads, please either email me back or call my cell, (413) 588-7371.

Thanks so much, and enjoy a safe and happy 4th of July,
Deb