[Hidden-tech] question about dowloading from drop box

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Jul 1 11:30:24 EDT 2013

1) on a PC, Mac or other machines (including ipad and linux)
when you install the dropbox ap it creates a folder on your desktop for all your and any
shared folders
so there is actually no 'download' needed - everything is on each computer

The only catch is if you drag (as in move) something out of any of those folders -- it is
removed from everyone's computer.

2) Check this about Chromebook - dated this Apri.
http://www.livewithg.com/2013/04/08/google-to-add-dropbox-and-other-cloud-storage-support-to-chrome-os/

SO does anyone have one ? does it work ?

Rich

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member