[Hidden-tech] Seeking a Facebook apps expert

Gordon Kramer gsethkramer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 19:27:22 EST 2013

Non-profit seeks help installing and configuring apps on several Facebook pages

I'm a volunteer web developer for a non-profit organization, which recently started using Facebook as a means of reaching a wider audience. We have had great difficulty installing and configuring apps to present remote content on Facebook tabs. We've been using the Static HTML app for this purpose, but have encountered very erratic behavior from the app and have often found it unusable. We're seeking advice on other apps that might work better, but will also consider hiring a consultant to do some of the app setup for us. We need someone who can set us up with a workable system that we can manage on our own going forward. All input appreciated - thank you!

Gordon Kramer
gsethkramer at yahoo.com