[Hidden-tech] toner cartridge disposal & remanufactured source

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 10:45:55 EST 2013

1. Thank god for re-manufactured toner! Now I have 2 empty cartridges
for a Brother and Samsung. Used to be you could send the empties back in
the box you got the new ones in. I don't see that option. Where can I
take them for recycling? I believe Staples only takes HP, Lexmark and
brand names only - no recycled.

2. Anyone find a good re-manufactured cartridge for the Xerox Phaser
printer? I need all 4 and that gets wicked pricey.

--
Stacy Kontrabecki