[Hidden-tech] IDE CD/DVD Drives?

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Mon Jan 7 10:12:53 EST 2013

Hi David,

I have one black IDE CDRW drive on my desk as I type this (prime vintage - manufactured in 1995!), and if you need more, our techs probably have a bunch in their personal IT graveyards.  How many do you actually need?  We can probably hook you up...

Dave

Dave DelVecchio
President
Innovative Business Systems, Inc.