[Hidden-tech] Classroom/meeting room needed

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Fri Jan 4 22:08:52 EST 2013

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I would be grateful for any recommendations and leads for classroom/meeting
space that I can rent, one evening per week for a 9-11 week period of time.
The room will be used for a stress reduction course that includes practices
such as meditation and yoga.

I have the following requirements:
* The room needs to be at least 600 square feet in size. Larger is OK.
800-1000 square feet would be ideal.
* I need chairs for 30 people. I can provide the chairs as long as there is
secure storage where I can leave them during this 9-11 week period of time.
* Other than chairs, the room needs to be open with little or no furniture
needing to be moved each week.
* Preferred location would be Northampton. Hadley, Easthampton, and Holyoke
would be fine, too, as would Amherst. Would consider going as far north as
Deerfield and as far south as Springfield.
* Preferred time for using this room would be Monday evenings, from 5:30 to
9:00 pm. I might consider other evenings, too, if I cannot find a suitable
space for Mondays
* The starting date would be: as soon as possible.
Thank you any assistance you can offer.

Best regards,

David

David Spound