[Hidden-tech] Solution Needed - Specialized Acceptance of Credit Cards

Seth Fischer seth at woodpelletprice.com
Wed Jan 2 07:06:40 EST 2013

Good morning all,

I have a growing online business selling BBQ Wood Pellets used in BBQ
pellet grills across the U.S.. The size of the orders is quarter, half, and
full-ton increments, which means that the shipping portion of each order is
custom and potentially very pricey (in the hundreds of dollars). Total
customer invoices are generally between $500-$900. After finalizing the
pricing with the customer, I email PayPal Invoices, which is incredibly
easy, but the fees are really eating away at the profit.

I have spoken with a few credit card processors and they haven't been able
to come up with an equivalent solution.

As an aside, I actually like that the customer does not process payment
directly on my web-site.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on a way to email invoices that
can be easily paid via credit card. Total sales were about $35-$40,000 in
2012 and i could see that tripling this year.

Thank you very much,

Seth Fischer
BBQPelletsOnline.com