[Hidden-tech] Life Cycle of a Book

Afranio Torres webal at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:01:07 EST 2013

Hi There !!
I was hoping if someone could help me out with my final project. I need to find out about the life cycle of a book when the writer writes it until the final distribution. I need just average numbers like it takes 3 months from start to finish, 1 week of editing, 2 months of publicity..... I am using the Publishing TrendSetter website and their picture to help me out. The more details the better. With famous books do they put the online version first or physical at the same time as e-books ? If you could suggest a website that contains more information, I would really appreciated that.
Thanks in advance,Afranio Torres