[Hidden-tech] Microsoft Word for Mac

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Tue Feb 26 17:53:49 EST 2013

I have an intern who is on Mac and needs Microsoft Word for desktop
publishing using the same software as I am as on my PC. We've tried Open
Office (Libre Office) and it's not working, the online version of Word falls
short of what we need, too. It doesn't look like you can buy a standalone
copy of Word. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get just Word 2011 for
Mac (legally, of course)? Thank you, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/> Register: Rock Your
Business With A Book Webinar
www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com